Coming in June: Way of Love Small Groups
As we continue to abstain from in-person worship and fellowship as a way to protect all the members our our beloved St. Paul’s family, as well as prevent our health care system from becoming overwhelmed, we are discovering new ways to offer worship and fellowship.
Starting in June, we will offer two weekly Zoom small group gatherings where we can connect socially and discover new understandings about living within the Way of Love, based on the Episcopal Church’s Way of Love Small Group Curriculum.
A few logistical details:
- There will be a group that meets on Friday morning, and another one that meets on Wednesday evening. Clergy and formation lay leaders will be facilitators.
- The groups will meet for 60 minutes each week.
- The groups will start meeting the week of June 8th, and will meet for 9 weeks.
- These enjoyable groups are the perfect blend of both fellowship and formation. Are you a usual formation series attendee? Perfect, join us! Are you just plain missing seeing your friends and hearing everyone’s news? Perfect, join us!
- No books are required.
- Occasional absences from the weekly group meeting are totally acceptable.
Email email@example.com to sign up!